To date, more than 4,500 manufacturing, distribution, and service clients in more than 80 countries have chosen Epicor’s ERP solution to help manage their organization.
Leveraging an innovative approach to business software, Epicor gives businesses unprecedented choice and flexibility. Epicor solutions free our customers from focusing on technology to focusing on what they do—their core, revenue-generating activities.
To meet the unique needs of manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and service providers, Epicor provides end-to-end solutions coupled with the technology expertise you need to increase operational efficiency and drive competitive advantage. With more than 40 years of experience in delivering innovative, award-winning solutions to our customers, Epicor is a visionary and stable partner you can rely on now and in the future.
By delivering a complete range of business software solutions along with a single point of accountability, Epicor helps customers achieve operational excellence and sustained market leadership.
Supply Chain Management
Companies that invest in SCM, or supply chain management software, to identify such activities can work on reducing and eliminating these non-value-added activities, becoming what is referred to as lean businesses. Such companies can deliver products and services to market faster, cheaper, and with better quality, gaining a compelling advantage over less efficient competitors.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Advanced Material and Warehouse Management (WMS)
- Planning Inventory, Purchase, Production Management, …
Planning and Scheduling
Epicor production planning software offers a complete set of tools to maximize utilization of resources for optimum scheduling, performance, and profitability.
- Forecasting and master production scheduling (MPS) provide day-to-day control as well as long range planning for improved lead times and better decision making.
- Manage supply and demand in real time with material requirements planning (MRP) software capabilities that synch demand requirements coming from customer orders and forecasts to what’s happening on the plant floor, in the warehouse, or in the field.
- Robust planning and scheduling software with visual tools focused on resource optimization, capability based scheduling, material and outside resource availability, and change management.
- Project Management that utilizes detailed estimation, planning, scheduling, costing, and supply chain logistics for complete control and analysis (including cross analysis) of any project.
- Multi-site management to handle any combination of multiple offices, plants and warehouse (sites), or companies.
Project management enables your organization to take control and eliminate redundant administrative processes and costs associated with it, generating greater efficiency and thus directly enhancing the bottom line.
- Project Planning – Integrated with MS Project
- Resource Management
- Time and Cost Management
- Project Billing and Expenses (includes mobile solution)
Customer Relationship Management
Epicor CRM enables you to efficiently manage the entire customer life cycle, from prospecting to after-sales service through payment, but also improves operational efficiency and accelerates growth.
- Contact Management
- Lead and Opportunity Management
- Stimulate introduction of new products
- Marketing Management
- Improves performance of customer service
- Customer Connect / Mobility
Customer Service Management solutions help you coordinate all your service center processes to ensure the best use of resources and materials at the right time, at the lowest possible cost, with the best performance, all leading better customer satisfaction.
- Management of service levels agreements
- Complete visibility of risk and compliance issues
- Planning of preventive maintenance
- Contract and serial numbers management
- Efficient planning of visits and resources
- Mobile Solution for contact with service center and work allocation
Epicor sales management solutions can improve the efficiency of your sales team. It helps the team to manage their opportunities and automate administrative tasks, allowing them to focus on creating sustainable and profitable relationships.
- Estimate and Quote Management
- Order Management
- EDI/Demand Management
- Point of Sale
- Commerce Connect
- Mobile Sales Assist
Epicor® manufacturing and production management software offers easy-to-use production management capabilities designed to meet the needs of progressive make to order and mixed mode manufacturing companies.
- Make to Order (MTO), configure to order (CTO), engineer to order (ETO), make to stock (MTS)
- Quality Assurance
- Advanced execution system
- Advanced engineering / revision / product life cycle
- Product Configurator
- Integration with different design softwares, such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, SolidEdge, etc.